Last night we were lucky enough to get to experience the Jacksonville Zoolights with friends who are family. They work for a company that orchestrated a whole night to experience the zoo lights before Zoo lights even started. It was pretty amazing and the night was a nice chill not too cold for us Floridians. But it made me think of all the amazing places to see lights this time of year and I figured I could comprise a list.
1. Jacksonville Zoo and Garden: Zoolights
2. St. Augustine: Light the Night
3. Morocco Shrine Center: Jax Illuminations
4. Downtown Dazzle: An Illumination Celebration
5. Jacksonville Beach: Deck the Chairs
8. Christmas Lights at Blackhawk Bluff: Girvin Road( amazing)
9. Southcreek Lights: Radio Station 94.7
10. Holiday Road in Macclenny: Radio Station 92.7
11. Aspen Court: Orange Park: runs every night until 11 PM
If you live around the area and found any other awesome ones please let me know. I’m always down for a good ride and Christmas lights!